This post is specifically for women in the Killeen/Fort Hood area that would like to participate in Pinky Promise Killeen's "First-Friday Fitness" event. It will be held at the Lions Club Park on the first Friday of every month promptly at 6pm. Just look for us in our Pinky Promise (PP) hat/t-shirt; we'll be standing outside with workout equipment and coolers! For those who are unable to make this time/date, we also hold this event every first Saturday at 8am. Anyone is welcome to attend both. Below are some quick facts. But if you have any other questions, feel free to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Age: 5+
- Female-oriented event (males are welcome!)
- KICK OFF for the first fitness event: SATURDAY, APRIL 5
- Full-body workout
- Each class lasts one hour
- Beginner and advanced fitness are both welcome
- Attendees do not have to be registered at the PP Movement website nor do you have to be a PP member, so invite friends!
- Cost: $1 donation per person (this goes toward your family-friendly music, unlimited bottled water, sunscreen, Pinky Promise workout accessories, snacks, exercise equipment)
- There will be a health & fitness liability waiver to sign
- There will be personnel present that are trained in CPR/CLS
- Please check the weather before the event begins: in the case of sun – a hat is recommended, in the case of rain – event is cancelled, in the case of severe Texas heat – definitely cancelled
- For regular updates, please follow our Facebook account at “Pinky Promise Killeen” or call “SPC Stewart” if you have my number